Development

Churchill Center & School
1021 Municipal Center Dr. | Town & Country, MO 63131
Phone: (314) 997-4343 | E-Mail:

home | contact us | site map | join email list

Development

One of the greatest challenges
Churchill Center & School faces today is achieving and sustaining new levels of support.


You may be surprised to learn that tuition covers only 80 percent of the school budget. The remaining 20 percent of the funds used to keep our doors open and staff classes must come from other sources, such as the Annual Fund, Planned Gifts and interest earned on our Endowment.

The Development Office oversees all fundraising and development activities including the Annual Fund, Capital Campaigns, Planned Gifts, Scholarship Funds and special events, as well as alumni development and parent organizations.

If you have any questions about gifts, donations, fundraisers or volunteering, please contact the Development Office at (314) 997-4343, ext. 119, or e-mail us at development@churchillstl.org.

Donate

Privacy Policy