Teacher Professional Development Workshops
Since 1990, countless schools have relied on Churchill to provide their teachers with in-depth learning disability education training.
Workshop participants will practice research-based classroom techniques and leave with new strategies for teaching all kinds of learners.
For more information on Churchill’s Teacher Professional Development Workshops, check out our upcoming events below. To request a free workshop at your school, email Mary Brotherton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reviews from Teacher Professional Development Workshop Attendees
- “I benefitted from using positive language with parents about their ADHD child.”
– Teacher Workshop Attendee: ADHD Strategies
- “I learned different ways to help students understand math.”
– Teacher Workshop Attendee: Math Computation Strategies for Struggling Students
- “Experiencing the child’s perspective during each simulation was very eye opening.”
– Teacher Workshop Attendee: Simulations & Adaptations of LD & ADHD
- “Presenters were very knowledgeable and made the workshop very fun.”
– Teacher Workshop Attendee: Reading Strategies for LD/Dyslexic Students
Sign up to receive email updates for upcoming events
Fundations provides a research-based supplement (Tier 1) and intervention (Tier 2) program for students in kindergarten through third grade. Each workshop addresses a specific level. The Fundations Level Workshop provides a practical, how-to overview of the Fundations program. Each 5-hour workshop prepares teachers beginning to use the program and is also appropriate for reading support personnel.
• Underlying principles of Fundations
• How the Fundations daily lesson plan and activities address the five areas of reading, teach the principles of language structure and incorporate direct, multisensory methods
• Practical guidelines for implementation
• Participants write lesson plans and practice lesson activities for that particular Fundations level
To register, please contact Outreach Director Mary Brotherton at 314-997-4343 or email@example.com.