Teacher Professional Development Workshops
Since 1990, countless schools have relied on Churchill to provide their teachers with in-depth learning disability education training.
Workshop participants will practice research-based classroom techniques and leave with new strategies for teaching all kinds of learners.
For more information on Churchill’s Teacher Professional Development Workshops, check out our upcoming events below. To request a free workshop at your school, email Mary Brotherton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reviews from Teacher Professional Development Workshop Attendees
- “I benefitted from using positive language with parents about their ADHD child.”
– Teacher Workshop Attendee: ADHD Strategies
- “I learned different ways to help students understand math.”
– Teacher Workshop Attendee: Math Computation Strategies for Struggling Students
- “Experiencing the child’s perspective during each simulation was very eye opening.”
– Teacher Workshop Attendee: Simulations & Adaptations of LD & ADHD
- “Presenters were very knowledgeable and made the workshop very fun.”
– Teacher Workshop Attendee: Reading Strategies for LD/Dyslexic Students
Sign up to receive email updates for upcoming events
Join the Kansas-Missouri Branch of the International Dyslexia Association (KS-MO IDA) and Churchill Center & School in a night of inspiration and hope at this FREE screening of "Normal Isn't Real: Succeeding with Learning Disabilities and ADHD."
This inspiring film features the stories of four young adults with LD/ADHD sharing their journeys to success in work and school, and the strategies they use to manage their challenges.
The screening with be followed by a panel discussion!
FREE AND OPEN TO ALL!
Sponsored by: Kansas-Missouri Branch of the International Dyslexia Association (KS-MO IDA) and Churchill Center & School.