Teacher Professional Development Workshops
Since 1990, countless schools have relied on Churchill to provide their teachers with in-depth learning disability education training.
Workshop participants will practice research-based classroom techniques and leave with new strategies for teaching all kinds of learners.
For more information on Churchill’s Teacher Professional Development Workshops, check out our upcoming events below. To request a free workshop at your school, email Mary Brotherton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reviews from Teacher Professional Development Workshop Attendees
- “I benefitted from using positive language with parents about their ADHD child.”
– Teacher Workshop Attendee: ADHD Strategies
- “I learned different ways to help students understand math.”
– Teacher Workshop Attendee: Math Computation Strategies for Struggling Students
- “Experiencing the child’s perspective during each simulation was very eye opening.”
– Teacher Workshop Attendee: Simulations & Adaptations of LD & ADHD
- “Presenters were very knowledgeable and made the workshop very fun.”
– Teacher Workshop Attendee: Reading Strategies for LD/Dyslexic Students
Sign up to receive email updates for upcoming events
WILSON READING SYSTEM® 4th EDITION INTRODUCTORY WORKSHOP Reading System®
Tuesday, April 14, 2020- 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Wednesday, April 15, 2020- 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Thursday, April 16, 2020- 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Courtyard by Marriott West County
12815 Daylight Drive
St. Louis, MO 63131
The Wilson Reading System® is a comprehensive remedial program for students in grades 2-12 and adults needing intensive intervention. This 16.5 hour introductory workshop provides hands-on practice and application of skills with the WRS Lesson Plan to effectively begin implementing the program. It serves as the prerequisite for WRS Level 1 Certification.
Cost: $675 per participant. Bring your own lunch.
Materials are not included. All materials can be purchased directly from Wilson Language Training®.
* FULL ATTENDANCE at all three days is required in order for you to receive full credit for the course. *