Wilson® Accredited Professional Learning
As a Wilson® Accredited Partner, Churchill has been reviewed by Wilson Language Training® (WLT) and meets their standards of excellence in the delivery of their programs.
Our five Wilson® Credentialed Trainers deliver valuable professional learning to Churchill faculty and educators from schools in the St. Louis region and beyond. Wilson Reading System® is an intensive, multisensory program for students who have been unable to learn to read and spell with other teaching strategies.
For more information on WLT workshops/courses, check out Churchill’s upcoming events below or email Mary Brotherton at email@example.com.
Reviews from Workshop/Course Attendees
- “I benefitted from the expertise of the presenters. I can take the information back to my classroom.”
- “I learned new strategies for working with struggling learners.”
- “Energetic presenters. I could tell they loved what they do.”
- “Useful information that can be used right away.”
- “I loved the positivity in the workshop!”
Sign up to receive email updates for upcoming events
Wilson Reading System® Seminar for Parents – April 2023
WILSON READING SYSTEM® SEMINAR FOR PARENTS
WHEN: Tuesday, April 11, 2023
TIME: 6:00 - 8:00 PM
Churchill Center & School
1021 Municipal Center Drive
Town & Country, MO 63131
TOPICS TO BE ADDRESSED:
- Brain Basics
- Why Wilson® Works: Ten Critical Points
- What does this mean for my child?
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED.
RSVP to Mary Brotherton at firstname.lastname@example.org
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC. NO FEE TO ATTEND.
This workshop is generously sponsored by the Mr. & Mrs. Fairfax Pollnow Outreach Fund.